Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, according to the latest info today is the big day. Trucks are rolling out to dealers across the country. Let's hear about all the sightings! ;)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Nothing in the dealer portal this morning. ')-('

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I guess I'll make may way over to the fax machine...

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
69 Posts
from what I understand (at least in my area) nothing will change in the dealer portal, Dates will remain TBD and its just going to be a surprise when they show up. I guess to keep themselves out of hot water if they don't meet the specific date. We have 4 funded and posted to our delivery queue (2 are presold) and they all say TBD

·
Registered
80 Posts
I'm #1 for a sl ( yes red one lol) in ny that is pre paid this is getting out of hand. I have never seen this with Polaris. The Vic's and the Indians all seemed to go smoth when they rolled them out. This has just been a cluster F on corporates part.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Damn, I'm just leaving on a flight this morning. Figured I'd log on before going into airplane mode so that I could see/read some good news. :banhappy:

It's still early though. We'll see.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm #1 for a sl ( yes red one lol) in ny that is pre paid this is getting out of hand. I have never seen this with Polaris. The Vic's and the Indians all seemed to go smoth when they rolled them out. This has just been a cluster F on corporates part.
The 2014 Indians were a fiasco .... they still haven't delivered the 15 Scouts as well....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Still waiting, hoping for a morsel of news. Getting to the point that they are going to deliver it in the snow.
I guess I can sit in it and make engine noises. (vrooom, vrooom.)

·
Registered
619 Posts
Still waiting, hoping for a morsel of news. Getting to the point that they are going to deliver it in the snow.
I guess I can sit in it and make engine noises. (vrooom, vrooom.)
I have an intuition Bird you are going to be among the first if not the first.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts