Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Anyone looking for a Slingshade, Ride Now PowerSports in Forney, TX has the best price and lowest shipping. No need to go through third party resellers that buys up stock and then jack up prices. Let those guys set on their stock until they are forced to sell at a loss.

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Anyone looking for a Slingshade, Ride Now PowerSports in Forney, TX has the best price and lowest shipping. No need to go through third party resellers that buys up stock and then jack up prices. Let those guys set on their stock until they are forced to sell at a loss.
It appears that you have driven ceecee7470 to trying to selling his tops on ebay? Polaris Slingshot Slingshade | eBay

Bill

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I swear I feel like a celebrity the way u guys keep up with me and all of my outlets, I'll save u some time n effort and tell u they'll be on Marketplace pretty soon. Sorry but ur buddy got banned for haggling. Keep hope alive tho, you'll eventually find u a cheap 1 🦾

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
I'll save u some time n effort and tell u they'll be on Marketplace pretty soon.
I hope that you will find the following information helpful?
Namely:
"Private party ads are acceptable as long as they are posted in the Classifieds forum section and posted by private sellers. The classified section is not intended for private entrepreneurs. If your business has a product or service that you feel can benefit our community, contact us BEFORE you post!

I hope that this helps?

Bill

21 - 27 of 27 Posts