Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
192 Posts
I bought a gloss black one about a month ago and there were only 8 at all the dealers in the continental United States with none through Polaris. A dealer in Hawaii had four. I don’t know about other colors.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a gloss black one about a month ago and there were only 8 at all the dealers in the continental United States with none through Polaris. A dealer in Hawaii had four. I don’t know about other colors.
Don't believe the hype or things u hear. They're built in Huntsville Alabama so how are they gonna skip over all of that territory and get there 1st?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What state u live in cuz the 22r have not landed at any of the 3 dealers in my state yet only slr
I live in Birmingham, 1 hr away from Huntsville where they're built. Other dealers in states have had them over a month now also, u guys are behind. Some get privilege due to last year sales

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’m talking about the Slingshade. All I know is what the printout from the parts department at the dealer showed.
Oh my bad, I have one of those coming also. I finally found a guy here in Houston that's ordering so many under his account or something and I got in on that deal. Not sure how long it'll take but mine will be amongst the 1st order and it'll be well under retail

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm good now, I have 1 coming. I actually have 2 coming since one was a backup so if anyone is looking for a brand new black one hit me up cause I'm sure it won't last long

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea sorry but finding one in stock is going to.be a challenge and in the color u want down right impossible if it'sthat color someone has ordered and waiting on it. I'll only have a new black one

1 - 20 of 26 Posts