Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to meet other Ss owners and. Talk about our rides , maybe go for a ride. I know many roads in the area. Mines road come to mind or behind Watsonville in the hills. I know of only 3 slingshots in Monterey County. I have become good friends with one one them George.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I'm in the San Jose area, its also been awhile since I have done a group ride. The last group ride that we did was with a group that was formed by Spirits Motorcycle dealership in San Jose. But they have stopped selling Polaris Slingshot due to warehouse space, so sad. Other dealers in the Bay Area have also done the same thing. The remaining dealers in the bat left is El Grove, Santa Rosa and Fresno. But all the thing going on in the Bay Area, it will be awhile before another group ride lots of people. Stay sae and be safe...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And Santa Maria is were I'm going this morning to get some recalls done. It's a 3 hour drive

·
Registered
9 Posts
Wanting to meet other Ss owners and. Talk about our rides , maybe go for a ride. I know many roads in the area. Mines road come to mind or behind Watsonville in the hills. I know of only 3 slingshots in Monterey County. I have become good friends with one one them George.
I'm in the same boat brother Jack. We it be possible for us to try and meet up this weekend to try a put a slingshot ride together?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in the same boat brother Jack. We it be possible for us to try and meet up this weekend to try a put a slingshot ride together?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I live in Hayward, I know two other Slingshot owners, but it's been a little difficult in trying to get everyone together for a run.

·
Registered
9 Posts
look for me on facebook on slingshot owners club or slingshot nation
It was good to see you today. The only social media that I have is email. Let's meet up tomorrow with other slingshot riders at the Costco on A street in Hayward then go over to the coffee and cars in San Leandro, please pass the word.

·
Registered
165 Posts
From the facebook page:
Bay Area Cruise Night

Here it is! The cruise map for October 10th! Please share! Turn around points are Hillsdale Mall and 3rd Ave in San Mateo on El Camino Real!! Cruising starts are 6pm! Who’s goin???
Image may contain: text that says 'PARRoPPAN Notre Dame Ave 35 Central Park Castilian Way Sever ARAGON Avila Rd Ninth Av 82 Tenth Barneson Ave Bore/Ave Ave 15 Ave 16 Ave Sunnybr Guildford Av San Mateo Nijiya Mari GumSt Blvd Pacific 22nd concarD 26thAve 26th Ave w 25th Ave FIESTA GARDENS 82 92 Park Ave Isabelle 27th Ave St 29th Ave Edison Ivan Ave Saratoga Annapolis Dr Dr Sha Shack Arbor ale Blvd Louise E Baze aze.Rd KyneSt Real PIлea Whole Foods'

7 Comments
17 Shares

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/bayareacruisenight/?__cft__[0]=AZWucyTL6A8Bs74SGgurvRgrC86wrAz5nbWXaGGG4HX-1eulHvUWohWw6SSKwXTwU8-BdzFCYSV5y3dKwwbrrFbtshgt3XBHOwE9H91TSiitt5BRwexjruJV384YfUiBQZcSOtFa5HKfETs9UZ0pX8TlQKwaS2pqoIdLxKzZMinRVA&[B]tn[/B]=%3C%3C%2CP-R

1 - 20 of 23 Posts