Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Can you post a picture of the wheel that you want? and where are you located!
I am assuming the OP has a 2017, for there appears to be no specific rear wheel listed for the SLR for that year in the parts manual? But other information shows that the wheels remained the same for all SLRs, where the part number for a 2018 and 2019 rear wheel is:

9​
1522859-718​
RIM-REAR, 20x11 SLR, SBLK | [AARF ONLY]
$784.99​
I hope that this helps?

Bill

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I am assuming the OP has a 2017, for there appears to be no specific rear wheel listed for the SLR for that year in the parts manual? But other information shows that the wheels remained the same for all SLRs, where the part number for a 2018 and 2019 rear wheel is:

9​
1522859-718​
RIM-REAR, 20x11 SLR, SBLK | [AARF ONLY]
$784.99​
I hope that this helps?

Bill
I am going to be in Florida in a week for a little R&R and picking up a complete set of wheels and tires for a SL. Would be willing to share the rear. Reason for stepping in here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to be in Florida in a week for a little R&R and picking up a complete set of wheels and tires for a SL. Would be willing to share the rear. Reason for stepping in here.
Looking for the SLR wheel with the 305 tire if that helps...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a rear SLR wheel....went to dealer already..
I bought a great set of wheel & tire set from Rev Dynamics here is my specs for my 2015 sle
Rohana RFX5 Slingshot 20" Super Wide Rear (345 or 335) Wheel and Tire Package I hope this link works if not go to the website here is my configuration great fit

ROHANA RFX5 SLINGSHOT 20" SUPER WIDE REAR (345)
WHEEL AND TIRE PACKAGE

Toyo Proxes R1r 345/25ZR20 rear
Toyo Proxes R1r 255/20zr18 front

·
Registered
427 Posts
They are around, look on FB marketplace and ebay. Many people change their wheels to 22's keep looking and you may have a better shot in spring when many take their slings out after a long winter and the upgrade fever hits them...Good Luck

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have a stock black wheel with worn tire on it from my 2017 SLR. Rich 509 831-6183

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the replies...Just got off the phone with Rich who has a wheel...low and behold this Saturday I have a trip to Nashville Tn. to pick up a leg (prosthetic leg) and he's just down the road...it must be my luck..a leg and a wheel on the same day...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts