Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
I am not an engine guy. Do you just remove a few bolts to get the valve cover off? Do I have to replace a gasket if I remove it?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am not an engine guy. Do you just remove a few bolts to get the valve cover off? Do I have to replace a gasket if I remove it?
Yes, few bolts and coil packs. I will make a video if it would help. Being so new you shouldn't have to replace the gasket unless you damage it. We have full gasket sets we can ship with covers as a option.

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Yes, few bolts and coil packs. I will make a video if it would help. Being so new you shouldn't have to replace the gasket unless you damage it. We have full gasket sets we can ship with covers as a option.
I shouldn't need a video . you're so busy already. I'm very mechanically inclined. Just slightly cautious with things I'm unsure about. Looks straight forward, just needed confirmation.
Thank you

·
Registered
513 Posts
With Christmas in the middle of next week it would be about a week out . We do have a few extra covers that will be powder coated next week and we can do a core swap so your not down.
Please let me know when you have one for exchange in wrinkle red. I'll send mine off then.
Also would like to purchase the wrinkle black coil cover.
Better yet why don't you sell me the one in the picture !! :D:D
Thanks !

1 - 20 of 30 Posts