Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for pedal covers for a 16.5 SL LE. All the covers I come across seem to be made for 17-Present. Does anyone know of anyone producing covers for the 16.5
OR
by chance is the 16.5 the same as 17 covers ?

Thank you in advance.

· Registered
5,911 Posts

· Registered
2015 Carbon fiber everything! (Excluding the dog)
30 Posts
I am looking for pedal covers for a 16.5 SL LE. All the covers I come across seem to be made for 17-Present. Does anyone know of anyone producing covers for the 16.5
OR
by chance is the 16.5 the same as 17 covers ?

Thank you in advance.
For my 2015 I purchased the assault industries. covers , dead pedal & passenger kick plate from SLING MODS. Each item in the set was Relatively easy to install. Feel great, high quality.
I believe they are still around.

· Registered
2016 SS SL
215 Posts
"T" SlingMods has the bolt on covers for 15-16.5 in white powder coat only. I bought a set last year and had them re-powder coated RED. Remember-as they are powder coated, painting is not suggested. SlingMods has Assualts in WHITE only. Cost about $107.00. It is a close out item. Call them.

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the heads up Officer Murphy 😀. I appreciate it.

"T" SlingMods has the bolt on covers for 15-16.5 in white powder coat only. I bought a set last year and had them re-powder coated RED. Remember-as they are powder coated, painting is not suggested. SlingMods has Assualts in WHITE only. Cost about $107.00. It is a close out item. Call them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts