Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying one, and have read comments of people saying its a money pit, but they don't really state why. Is this a vehicle that breaks down often? Is it poorly made and consistently needs work done here and there? Is it worth the $20,000 compared to a car or bike of the same price? I appreciate any feedback.Thanks in advanced!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hell yes its a money pit and i dont even own one yet lmao, ive started collecting items/mods already for when mines does arrive which is shorty , so i can hit the ground running...............Everything is a money pit unless you like things the way they are (Not)

Reactions: TR Ganey

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hell yes its a money pit and i dont even own one yet lmao, ive started collecting items/mods already for when mines does arrive which is shorty , so i can hit the ground running...............Everything is a money pit unless you like things the way they are (Not)
I am spending money just thinking about what I want to do.

·
Registered
146 Posts
We added the Stinger top (love it), some mats and speaker and cup rings and its the only money we've spent extra. All the other money....... goes into gas ;)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hi all. I think that any hobby is a money pit. If you want personallization, or individualisation, it will cost you a few sheckles more than first anticipated. My gosh,...even a freeking coffin can get expensive...lol. IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts