Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be interesting to see how PII stock price does on introduction of the SS.

·
Registered
541 Posts
You'll need to look over the next 3-4 quarters. Polaris has been buying up companies and investing in other companies. They will all add to there future plans and bottom line thus increasing their stock value. Listen in if your a stock owner to there yearly meeting. A person can learn alot about there earning and future growth projections.
Over the next 24 months Polaris stock could very well hit $200.00
If one buys Polaris stock monitor it but also hold the stock long term. You won't regret it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I started buying Polaris stock when it was in the 80s a few years ago and continue to buy it on dips. It's now my second largest position in my portfolio next to Apple. I'm in it for the long haul as I think this could certainly become one of America's top companies 10-20 years down the road. It also pays a nice dividend why you wait for it to go up :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Excellent points dascrow. Dividends are always a plus. As stated hold long term. Buying on dips is an excellent way of increasing your holdings.
Apple is also a long term buy. Down the road it very well will hit $500.00 or higher range. It's really to bad people don't realize how just even buying a couple shares each month over the long term could enrich there lives. Always research your companies before you buy. Theres a trove of information available on the internet.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
52 week high of 151.59; 52 week low of 118; Yield 1.28%;
And a very dear P/E @ 26.05!
Recommendations are mostly neutral.
I would like to mitigate the cost of the SS by seeing appreciation in the stock in my portfolio.
Warren Buffett: "Buy what you know and understand."
All one has to do is read this terrific forum to get there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts