Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
I don't argue with phone companies, I would just switch carriers, especially if they basically called me a liar or fraudster.
After that little accusation, they would never have to worry about me again.

·
Registered
414 Posts
We need some new phones in my household. Been with AT&T for more than 20 years. Seriously considering the switch to Verizon. Service is pretty good for both in Northern VA. However, a couple hours out of town and AT&T coverage falls quickly. Can't make the switch until December. Decisions...decisions...

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
I can't switch to At&t. Their lte service is utter garbage. I travel all over and have to have coverage. I used 130 gigs over this past weekend.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
How's iOS 8? I have an iPad 2 that was gifted to me, and I'm on the fence about the update.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Big Apple fan and have been for years. It's not that any one device so great it's the integration between all the devices that I think is unique. I also think the simple interface is special compared to today's overly complicated electronic devices. With all that said, I really haven't been that impressed by the last several releases. I was really hoping for something more with the iPhone 6. Hey Apple, bigger isn't always better!

Sent from my iPad air. LOL

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Was outside apple at 545 am this morning. Didn't get one. There were 200 people or so ahead of me. Talked to my verizon rep. Hopefully I can get my six pluses in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The Verizon store near my office said they only received 6 plus's in this morning and the first two customers each bought three! They were sold out until the end of October.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts