Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I am waiting patiently for my SL to arrive (as is everyone else) here in Ohio. I'm an avid RZR rider so at least I have that to keep me occupied during the wait. I've thus far found this forum informative and entertaining so am very glad to have found it. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Welcome! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First, thanks to everyone for the welcome replies. My wife was very amused that I am this excited about the SS and this forum but was glad that I was now part of the "gang." Funny thing is that she has asked several times if I have found out anything from the dealer or heard anything in the forum. When she finally sees this thing I think she'll come out of the closet...

After reading several of the threads I think I must be fortunate with (or naive about) my experience so far. I didn't decide on a SS until the first part of first part of November. I called my dealer to inquire what the wait time would be and was informed that he had an SL available and that he expected it to arrive mid to late November. I took my trade up that day, got a reasonable number for that and a selling price on the SL of $23,500 with no freight or prep. I signed the Buyer's Order that day, left my trade and a $5K down payment and that was all there was to it. I am wondering now if what I was told is realistic. Guess I'll find out in a week or so.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi All,
I put a deposit on a 2016.5 Pearl White Slingshot yesterday and will be picking it up this coming week. I'm 57 and have been riding 2 up since I was 14. The time has come to trade in my Harley Limited so my wife and I can enjoy the road together. We moved down here to Pensacola to enjoy riding and the beaches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts