Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How safe is it to pressure wash or use a lot of water when cleaning the interior. I notices that a lot of dirt gets trapped under and between the seats where its hard to get to with rags or brushes so it looks like using a pressure washer might be the best option, but I have seen some wires and connectors under the seat. Would this be dangerous to pressure wash or use a lot of water in that area ?

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I'll go through half a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Interior in one cleaning. Every square inch of black plastic from front to back gets a good dousing. Everything looks showroom new when I'm done, so much, in fact, I don't even want to get in it... lol 😆

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
I'll go through half a bottle of Meguiar's Ultimate Interior in one cleaning. Every square inch of black plastic from front to back gets a good dousing. Everything looks showroom new when I'm done, so much, in fact, I don't even want to get in it... lol 😆
Use a lot of Meguiar's also....BUT you do need to get out and ride.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I've used a pressure wash on the interior of my Sling a few times, including the dash, but from a reasonable distance, never up close. I've not had any problems, thus far. It didn't take a lot to clean it off, anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
How safe is it to pressure wash or use a lot of water when cleaning the interior. I notices that a lot of dirt gets trapped under and between the seats where its hard to get to with rags or brushes so it looks like using a pressure washer might be the best option, but I have seen some wires and connectors under the seat. Would this be dangerous to pressure wash or use a lot of water in that area ?
I blow mine out with my weed blower and sometimes use a brush

1 - 16 of 16 Posts