Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Forum picking up a 19’ SL this week I am looking for led lights for interior. Looking for direction thanks in advance!
IMG_1196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am new to the Forum picking up a 19’ SL this week I am looking for led lights for interior. Looking for direction thanks in advance!
View attachment 177559

Be sure to check out which led's you install. Some maybe too bright when driving at night. I have a 16 SL with led's that can blind you when driving. Check Slingmods.com or Slingshot only.com Or just google for led interiro lights for a SS. Good luck

·
Registered
105 Posts
View attachment 177559

PS- Forget to ask if you have the extra fuse box- if not invest in the extra fuse box so you can have options of how to power accessories directly to battery or to the key.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You could order the LED interior kit directly from Polaris, made for the Slingshot.
Interior LED Lighting Kit - Blue | Polaris Slingshot
Yep You sure could. God luck-There are always choices. Goolge would also list Polaris SS for lights. I do suggest that , if no other led's- go for a package (set) that can give you options. Also, go to a SS rally somewhere (if clsoe to your area, There are some really good sets- $650.00 before installation is a bit high. Enjoy your ride, it looks good.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PS- Forget to ask if you have the extra fuse box- if not invest in the extra fuse box so you can have options of how to power accessories directly to battery or to the key.
Thanks for the help

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep You sure could. God luck-There are always choices. Goolge would also list Polaris SS for lights. I do suggest that , if no other led's- go for a package (set) that can give you options. Also, go to a SS rally somewhere (if clsoe to your area, There are some really good sets- $650.00 before installation is a bit high. Enjoy your ride, it looks good.
I hope I can find some rally’s somewhat close to me

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts