Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been damn cold in VA so I've been tinkering with my SS.
Noticed that the rear was goin crazy with Led's so I didn't want the front feeling left out!
Couldn't just glue some walmart lights on it and call it custom, so I went the extra mile, whatcha think?
Cool whites against the halogen's has a nice contrast but HID's are on the short list but for now this will do.
I've got some other bit's and pieces to finish up first "hint" Rear Hugger?!

By the way, Yes! I realize the other headlight isn't on. (for all you smarties:smuggrin:) Didn't feel like stayin late to put it in just couldn't wait to see how it looks!:D

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes each one individually :wacky: but thats what it took to make it appear factory.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Surprised nobody noticed the SS logo in the center of the inner headlight bezel on the close up? (last pic)
It's got an LED behind it to illuminate the logo but no finished with that yet.

I'm going to post some pics of my rear hugger this evening in another thread.
I thought I was the only owner interested but it appears theres some need.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You post would have been helpful if they didnt have 10,000 items .
link

By Vangie Beal
Related Terms

)(v.) (1) To bind together.

(2) In programming, the term link refers to execution of a linker.

(3) To paste a copy of an object into a document in such a way that it retains its connection with the original object. Updates to the original object can be reflected in the duplicate by updatingthe link.

(4) In spreadsheet programs, linking refers to the ability of a worksheet to take its data for particular cells from another worksheet. Two or more files are thus linkedby common cells.

(n.) (1) In communications, a link is a line or channel over which data is transmitted.

(2) In data management systems, a link is a pointer to another record. You can connect one or more records by inserting links into them.

(3) In some operating systems (UNIX, for example), a link is a pointer to a file. Links make it possible to reference a file by several different names and to access a file without specifying a full path.

(4) In hypertext systems, such as the World Wide Web, a link is a reference to another document. Such links are sometimes called hot links because they take you to other document when you click on them.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ordered bulk from these guys a while back and since then they have changed there site.
I agree it has become a bit difficult to navigate since they've added an additional 9000 items:woot: ha!
I'll get back in there and locate the link for you and post up later.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've done it a few times;) Helps to grid it out and you've got to take your time!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
SuperBrightLeds is a great company. Best part is I don't have to pay shipping because they are 5 miles down the road.lol

I've ordered quite a bit from them for personal and work and they are great to work with.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SuperBrightLeds is a great company. Best part is I don't have to pay shipping because they are 5 miles down the road.lol

I've ordered quite a bit from them for personal and work and they are great to work with.
Yeah good stuff/great prices ever had a problem they would replace immediately!

Just finished up today, I like it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Since I had the dash taken apart I installed a hardwire kit for a GPS unit and also added some interior lights.
Remote controlled with a bunch of colors and fancy flashing patterns, pretty cool.
Got all the lights now so I hit up Slingmods for a 3 pack of there switches, which worked great!;)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 52 Posts