Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just buying a new sling shot but don't know where to go for insurance in Ontario
Can anyone recommend a company for insurance and what the rates are like.

Thanks

·
Registered
56 Posts
Allstate did a great job for me. I had Progressive for my two wheeler and just added the Slingshot on. I thought "Good Grief" when I saw the premium increase. ($1200) so I did some research and got a quote from Allstate for around $650. Needless to say, that is who I am insured with now. Good luck to you

·
Info is where you find me.
336 Posts
Allstate did a great job for me. I had Progressive for my two wheeler and just added the Slingshot on. I thought "Good Grief" when I saw the premium increase. ($1200) so I did some research and got a quote from Allstate for around $650. Needless to say, that is who I am insured with now. Good luck to you

Unlike @bigpemby , my second year with Progressive, and thinking they were running high... I also quoted with Allstate. Looked like I had found a decent rate. Then I checked the coverage and found they were quoting me state minimum requirement with minimum medical pay outs. I then did a re-quote with my present coverage numbers and Allstate's rate was $436 higher.

Check what they quote...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Contacted 3 companies today, I have never had a claim or ticket, 31 years old, and have been riding a Harley for 10 years .... All-State $2441, Dalton Timmons $1808, an Wawanesa $1217... waiting on a call back from the last one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
589 Posts
Contacted 3 companies today, I have never had a claim or ticket, 31 years old, and have been riding a Harley for 10 years .... All-State $2441, Dalton Timmons $1808, an Wawanesa $1217... waiting on a call back from the last one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Try Foremost. In NJ the highest premium in the nation I am paying $658.00 per year full coverage.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Paying $29 a month with Allstate here. 44 tickets finally dropped off LOL.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just buying a new sling shot but don't know where to go for insurance in Ontario
Can anyone recommend a company for insurance and what the quotes are like.

Thanks
Which company you have chosen then? I am also interested in getting insurance for my sling short and want to get the best rate right now, my friend recommended me 1 insurance company which I have found somewhat in my range but looking for some reviews before purchasing one

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Which company you have chosen then? I am also interested in getting insurance for my sling short and want to get the best rate right now, my friend recommended me 1 insurance company which I have found somewhat in my range but looking for some reviews before purchasing one
Looking for Slingshot insurance... see what Dan can do.
Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
(832) 364-6630 phone
(832) 412-3195facsimile
[email protected]
www.buymotorcycleinsurance.com
cell 832-445-9002
He is in Texas but wrights in most states. Very good to deal with.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts