Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Jersey - Unfortunately the choices dropped by one. Down from five to two. Foremost will not insure an autocycle.
California - There are four companies available but due to claims, some insurance companies are not offering payment plans, pay in full.
The battle is between, respective state legislators, department of insurance, manufacturer and insurance companies. The number one reason why insurance companies don't insure or the cost of insurance is high, is due to the bureaucracy from the state or manufacturer or both.

If I can help with quotes in New Jersey or California call me (832) 364-6630 or go to
InsureMySling.com

Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services

·
Registered
589 Posts
New Jersey - Unfortunately the choices dropped by one. Down from five to two. Foremost will not insure an autocycle.
California - There are four companies available but due to claims, some insurance companies are not offering payment plans, pay in full.
The battle is between, respective state legislators, department of insurance, manufacturer and insurance companies. The number one reason why insurance companies don't insure or the cost of insurance is high, is due to the bureaucracy from the state or manufacturer or both.

If I can help with quotes in New Jersey or California call me (832) 364-6630 or go to
InsureMySling.com

Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
That's not true at all. I just got my renewal from Foremost for $646.00. Call this number 732-635-0094

·
Registered
4,936 Posts

InsureMySling.com

Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
Dan has done a GREAT job getting insurance from the very beginning for many of the Slingshot owners. He did very well for me.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
I got mine through Allstate. I tried Geico but I thought I could do better than $5,200 a year.
Insurance depends on lots of factors....My full coverage for the Slingshot is less than $350.00 per year in Northern Indiana. Need to do lots of shopping for your best coverage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi new member and i have read some great things on here and I am looking for some help finding some good insurance in TN for my 2019 slingshot SL? Geico wants to charge me an arm and a leg .will be great full for all responses look forward to talking more about the slingshot in the future I can't wait to go pick mine up

·
Registered
4,936 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Call or e-mail Dan directly...
View attachment 173125
Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
(832) 364-6630 phone
(832) 412-3195facsimile
[email protected]
www.buymotorcycleinsuranc
Call or e-mail Dan directly...
View attachment 173125
Dan Herrera
TWFG Insurance Services
(832) 364-6630 phone
(832) 412-3195facsimile

He has done a great job for lots of different
Slingshot owners.
I'll second that! EJ pointed in that direction. Many thanks, to Dan & TWFG! Dan also hooked me up with other insurance needs at great coverage and low rates!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts