Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when this injen exhaust is going to come out been seeing it on slingmods website for awhile now. Yet no buzz about it in the forum and we need more choices in this price range.

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
Actually proudly made in the USA! Waiting for fitment and few other testings with it. We are scheduled to go down there next week to get the official prototype installed and than we will have them put into production at their facility in California! Probably be available within the next 2-3 months give or take.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn! more exhaust options are always nice. I really hope that this comes out in the back like the Welter ones but is cheaper. Price kills it for me :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I guess this exhaust is never coming out. It is still on Slingmods web site but i started this thread nine months ago. We are now six months past when slingmods thought it would be out. ANYONE GOT INFO?

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
We got the prototype in and we did not like the sound of it and a couple other things mentioned to Injen and they never picked it up back up or spread interest into changing or moving forward. Shortly after Thermal approached us and they were very interested and delivered! They will be working on a front exit as well as a sport rear exit. Those will be coming next!

·
Vendor
2,226 Posts
What will be the difference with the sport rear exit, and the one you are selling now??
Going to have to wait and see for that one ConnMan! It is going to look and sound great. The touring is more meant for long term riding and nice sound, where the sport will be more focused on sound and performance.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts