I did a search for those words:

Delivery.
Date.
Shipping or shipped.
Delayed.
Late.
TBD.
October or Oct.

My God, I freaked out how many times it was repeated...and this is less than a month

WOW

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I thought it would be nice to go on a date. I found a really nice ship we could meet up on. It's been tough since my late wife died of TBD while delivering our baby in October. But even though these setbacks have delayed my life plans, little baby Oct and I have been pushing forward.

So, about that date, how does your mid to late November look? Perfect weather for a cruise!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I thought it would be nice to go on a date. I found a really nice ship we could meet up on. It's been tough since my late wife died of TBD while delivering our baby in October. But even though these setbacks have delayed my life plans, little baby Oct and I have been pushing forward.

So, about that date, how does your mid to late November look? Perfect weather for a cruise!
TBD

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

This is amazing.....now you put the search engine on the top LOL

·
Registered
776 Posts

Plan it for Dec. That will give plenty of time to delay it. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts