Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Picked up our LE yesterday. All I can say Freaking Awesome! We love it! IMO, looks damn good in the orange. So good that dealer called and offered me money off a red one so he could take this one. That is when I new it had to look good!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I am absolutely in LOVE with my Polaris Slingshot LE... I am picking it back up from "California Customs" in Dayton OH... I had them install a bad ass system in it, and I should be back to riding this afternoon!

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Just got word this morning that my LE should be here and ready to roll by next friday (May 15) Getting excited now

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have a deposit on 1 also can't wait. It was to be shipped out on the 1st but now I'm told the 7th. Fingers crossed. I live in PA outside of philly

·
Registered
60 Posts
I would call Philip Morey 816-671-9433 the second one wasn't sold the last I asked plus it's arrive is do no later than June

·
Super Moderator
2,951 Posts
Dealer said 2016 models should arrive July / August. We bought the SL on the floor figuring 44°F is warm enough to ride in, why waste time? Love it.

We bought it knowing about the missing transmission and swing-arm covers, possible alignment problems, short battery life when the engine isn't running, mirror vibration, horrible radio antenna, and other basic kit-car stuff. It's been a kit-car, at 500 miles we spent 1/2 day at the dealer sorting things out, nothing major, pleasantly surprised about that! It's been a bit glitchy in a few other areas, but nothing bad, certainly nothing to complain about and much better than expected. For the price it appears to be a very well-designed vehicle with great fit-and-finish.

Hopefully yours comes in quickly and you're as happy as we are!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have a Twisted top all ready on hand a new windshield from F4 5 plus arrived late Wednesday and the floor mats just setting at the dealer and ready to be installed but still no Slingshot it is to ship I was told May 12 , so here I am all ready for the party but no date:(:(:(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Dealer received a ship date of May 12..should have arrived yesterday .....recieved an email from the dealer...my LE didn't get shipped
No other information
Not impressed

41 - 60 of 69 Posts