Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just added these Polaris Slingshot Pedal Covers to Slingmods.com. They add a touch of class without overdoing it. They look really good with the red SS. We also have them available in silver and black. You do NOT have to drill with these pedal covers.. they come with four clips that wrap around the back of the stock pedals. Installation is about 20 minutes. $34.99 for the set! :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Very Nice, I will definately order them when I get my unit, but can you post a video how to install them, some of us are not that handy :bawling:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Nice work Mike.
Jack , SlingMods & SlingshotMod are working very close together, and we are bringing you some of the most beautiful things that you can add to your machine, as you can see right here. I'm Mike and he is Keith ..... Keith is an amazing person, he really pays attention to many of the members and helps them enhance their machine with some of the most amazing products that you can see......both of us have a lot of new products to bring to you on the market for your slingshot, so stay tuned

Keith those pedals look amazing, Great work great job as always.......absolutely beautiful

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Very Nice, I will definately order them when I get my unit, but can you post a video how to install them, some of us are not that handy :bawling:
Sure thing Weston. I'll upload a video this week. This is an extremely easy install even if you're not a handy guy. Hardest part of the install is fitting half a grown man's body under the dash of a slingshot :) The pedals clamp on with 4 provided tabs and compress around the stock pedal assembly. The kit comes with backing tape to hold the pedals in place before you install the 4 clamps. :) I drove around with them for 3 hours today and they dramatically increased the amount of grip on the pedals.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jack , SlingMods & SlingshotMod are working very close together, and we are bringing you some of the most beautiful things that you can add to your machine, as you can see right here. I'm Mike and he is Keith ..... Keith is an amazing person, he really pays attention to many of the members and helps them enhance their machine with some of the most amazing products that you can see......both of us have a lot of new products to bring to you on the market for your slingshot, so stay tuned

Keith those pedals look amazing, Great work great job as always.......absolutely beautiful
Thx Mike, appreciate the kind words as always!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Just stuffed some myself!
Your site is slick.
In and out in a minute.
No 1995 type in your life story, mumbo jumbo.
Nice work!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts