Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am coming to you live, from work, cause, well what am I supposed to be doing... Working? Awww Nah.

My name is Ryan, everyone calls me Tito. I am a former Can-Am spyder owner who is now going to be a Slingshot owner in the near future. My Can-Am went the way of bread in the toaster to long, therefore, I am looking for a new and more exhilarating ride. I like the engine, look, and overall opportunity that the SS is going to afford people.

My spyder was not just a fun toy that I put miles on, I actually committed to make it my daily driver, regardless of weather. There is a good chance I will do the same with the SS assuming it has the feel I need to de-stress everyday.

I am looking forward to sharing a new and fun experience with new people!

Bring the fun, and lets put miles on the odometer.

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Welcome to the madness! I have a a feeling that it will do an outstanding job of de-stressing you as I will daily drive it as much as I can between mods too.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Question 1: as far as the drivetrain / engine, can I begin to troll the Pontiac Solstice forums for engine hints / tips / fun?

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
Absolutely. I have been culling those forums for a couple weeks now.

Don't forget the Saturn Sky forums either.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings,

I am coming to you live, from work, cause, well what am I supposed to be doing... Working? Awww Nah.

My name is Ryan, everyone calls me Tito. I am a former Can-Am spyder owner who is now going to be a Slingshot owner in the near future. My Can-Am went the way of bread in the toaster to long, therefore, I am looking for a new and more exhilarating ride. I like the engine, look, and overall opportunity that the SS is going to afford people.

My spyder was not just a fun toy that I put miles on, I actually committed to make it my daily driver, regardless of weather. There is a good chance I will do the same with the SS assuming it has the feel I need to de-stress everyday.

I am looking forward to sharing a new and fun experience with new people!

Bring the fun, and lets put miles on the odometer.
I am confident you will get the de-stressing you need. Looks like a lot of fun.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
779 Posts
Welcome aboard Ryan! I am just a little south of you in Ellijay, maybe we can get together sometime for a ride in the North GA and South TN and NC mountains!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts