Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Texas fiasco has screwed up my toy plans. I had a deposit on a 2015 Hellcat, then I read and viewed pictures of the SS. After riding motorcycles for over 30yrs, the SS was a big breath of fresh air and I wanted one yesterday. I pulled my deposit on the hellcat Challenger. Now I could have the challenger and the SS for what I would have paid for the hellcat. Since I can't get the SS now, I loose twice, no hellcat and no SS. If I had known this was going to happen, I would have stayed with the Hellcat.
But all is not lost, my 2015 SRT will put a smile on any ones face. Next year I guess.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'd love to have one of those Hellcats at my disposal...Seems like a lot of fun. As I mentioned elsewhere. Im completely shocked that places like Texas are having issue with it, but Illinois (which is completely backwards) is not.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
I'd love to have one of those Hellcats at my disposal...Seems like a lot of fun. As I mentioned elsewhere. Im completely shocked that places like Texas are having issue with it, but Illinois (which is completely backwards) is not.
Illinois is only backwards when it comes to guns and deadbeats.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Illinois is only backwards when it comes to guns and deadbeats.
There are A LOT of professional politicians that love to tie things up around this neck of the woods. Especially things they have no knowledge about. And yes, not that long ago we were allowed concealed carry. On a positive note, you could drive your slingshot to pick up weed to get high as hell legally here. :hungover:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts