Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
12-18-14 Update!

Winner winner chicken diner. We have a winner!! Did a blind draw this morning and the winner is SLINGKING!

I can't thank you all enough. SOOO many of you sent toys from all over North America! The collection was a HUGE success! With your help we filled four bins with toys!
All of you are amazing! Because of you MANY less fortunate kids will go to bed Wed night with a worried wish but it will be filled on Christmas Day!!!!

Need your help to fill this bin!
toys tots.jpg

As a incentive to help a great cause send me a unwrapped toy or two and I will enter you for a drawing to win a one-off kick ass package for your SlingShot!

Send packages to:

Alpha Powersport
1412 County Road V
Houlton, Wi 54082

Please include a note inside with your real name, forum name, return address, and phone number. I will do a drawing Thursday December 18th and post up the winner here.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I don't know if it will get there by the 18th since it's coming from Canada, I could maybe try and ask the post office when should it arrive, because of the Christmas holidays
I'll try tomorrow

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
BUMP

Come on guys and gals, let's help turbo get some toys for the kids before it's too late! Christmas is only 17 days away!
LET'S MAKE THIS FACE HAPPEN!!!!

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
You will have mine on Friday. Got distracted a bit, but they are coming to you direct from Amazon

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Toys keep rolling in. We are getting more packages of toys than packages of parts/materials! Some of you are including a simple note. It is absolutely heart warming to read the note's and to know how great this community is! I spoke to the coordinator for our local Toys For Tots a few days ago and I was shocked at how many kids they provide for in a three county area. This year they are providing toys for about 600 kids!

All the toys will be taken to a local middle school. On Sunday the 21st they invite all of the family's for a party. Santa and his helpers are at the event for pictures etc.. The kids then tell santa what they wish for ( parents already know) While the kids are getting pics and stuffed with food the parents go to another room and pick up the toy(s) and secretly take them out to be taken home and placed under the tree.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Thank you for the update and everything your doing. Providing a way for the members to give back and help these children was very honorable on your part Turbosling!
It not only helps these children but it let's us enjoy the real meaning of Christmas by giving back and sharing our blessings.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you for the update and everything your doing. Providing a way for the members to give back and help these children was very honorable on your part Turbosling!
It not only helps these children but it let's us enjoy the real meaning of Christmas by giving back and sharing our blessings.
Says the man who dropped off a WHOLE trunk full of toys! I am only doing a small part. All of you helping are the ones making the biggest impact!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts