Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to post a little note on how to "ignore" members. Ignoring the member will block all their post from being viewed. Even the ones posted before the "ignore" was initiated. They can still post and the threads may look a little strange because you will still see the other people that talk to the ignored person.

Im sure there are other ways to turn this feature on. The easiest way is just to click the members name by their avatar (the picture on the left of their posts) and a black profile box will pop up. Just click ignore. Then when you change to another page you will notice they have magically disappeared....

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Just wanted to post a little note on how to "ignore" members. Ignoring the member will block all their post from being viewed. Even the ones posted before the "ignore" was initiated. They can still post and the threads may look a little strange because you will still see the other people that talk to the ignored person.

Im sure there are other ways to turn this feature on. The easiest way is just to click the members name by their avatar (the picture on the left of their posts) and a black profile box will pop up. Just click ignore. Then when you change to another page you will notice they have magically disappeared....
So Rab, you won't see this message from me? Gee, I thought we were buds. lol. Sure is a nice feature to have and yes, it will look odd seeing a reply to a post you can't see. Have a great day buddy

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So Rab, you won't see this message from me? Gee, I thought we were buds. lol. Sure is a nice feature to have and yes, it will look odd seeing a reply to a post you can't see. Have a great day buddy

Nope cant see you! :D

·
Premium Member
5,846 Posts
so if I post and don't get a response.......oh gosh paranoia setting in...:wacky::wideyed::wideyed::yawn::nailbiting:

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Good advice until...

Your special other sees how to do this, and blocks all the vendors without you knowing. Then, all of a sudden you have an extra $2g for handbags and spa days.

Uh oh.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
lol, We have been on other Forums where folks liked to use the ignore button like a weapon, (" I am going to put you on ignore!") But, the funny thing is that folks just couldn't keep from peeking in to see what was still being said and still responding! :rolleyes:

Justina and Bill

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
CAROL & I CAN SEE U AND WE LIKED CEEING U AT "SLINGsHOTS IN THE SMOKIES"
after-all, your are not a small creature.......................................
........................................................................ tom n carol

·
WHAT HAPPENED HERE?
2,221 Posts
"A BLACK PROFILE BOX" LOL!!!!:woot:

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
CAROL & I CAN SEE U AND WE LIKED CEEING U AT "SLINGsHOTS IN THE SMOKIES"
after-all, your are not a small creature.......................................
........................................................................ tom n carol
I "SEE" tom :)

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
Rab I already ignore everyone but you. Makes it feel like we are in a long private message.:kiss: It does seem weird when you call me different names. I imagine we are roll playing.:D

I actually haven't ignored anyone, But keep it up FITS!!!:mad::p

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love you to wolf.

Reactions: Wolf

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Rab I already ignore everyone but you. Makes it feel like we are in a long private message.:kiss: It does seem weird when you call me different names. I imagine we are roll playing.:D

I actually haven't ignored anyone, But keep it up FITS!!!:mad::p
If you're talking about me, I can't see it either. But if the FITS isn't me, I see it fine :confused:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts