Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could just order in all of the parts individually since they are pretty much all available now... A half dozen guys, some beer, a weekend, and we have a brand new SS lol.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yup 100k in parts, another 5k to ship it overnight sat delivery, a temporary assembly line... And we're rolling by Monday ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,848 Posts
Someone on here might be willing to cover cost if said individual could claim it before the latter part of October...I have read that thread!!!

·
Registered
5,913 Posts
I have already had my rant about being able to use my Genuine Slingshot cover as a blanket. I think its the first time I have ever been able to get all the accessories before the actual bike comes out. Now you telling me I probably get the seat delivered before the bike.....:mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice! Somebody has to have the spare cash lying around to get this done. Is the $100K dealer cost? :)
haha that was just a wild guess at the cost of buying all the parts individually...

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The feeling you would have when you bolt the last piece on only to discover the half dozen left over parts sitting on the ground still...

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
The feeling you would have when you bolt the last piece on only to discover the half dozen left over parts sitting on the ground still...
And you know there would be lot's of "extra" parts. Chalk them up to weight savings! Not only would you have the first SS in the hands of a private party but it would be the lightest one on road. I say we do this. Who's bringing the beer!!!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I could just order in all of the parts individually since they are pretty much all available now... A half dozen guys, some beer, a weekend, and we have a brand new SS lol.
How much for the center light conversion? We don't have it in Canada, we only have two lights on each side

·
Registered
497 Posts
I think our friend J.R. out of Dallas said he would pay anything to be first.....
You boys are way behind...greased a few pockets and picked mine up Saturday...where there is a will and $$$ there is a way. I am just not allowed to show any pic's till you boys start getting yours...don't get all stressed out though...ya'll should start getting them around Thanksgiving...for sure by Xmas

·
Registered
266 Posts
You boys are way behind...greased a few pockets and picked mine up Saturday...where there is a will and $$$ there is a way. I am just not allowed to show any pic's till you boys start getting yours...don't get all stressed out though...ya'll should start getting them around Thanksgiving...for sure by Xmas
41rqKoh-FbL__SY300_.jpg

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
For the international version units (all in USD):

2412965 (center headlight assembly), $319.99
5260185 (HL mount), $44.99
7517770 (screw pack for mount (10)), $2.29
5450058 (short/US-style nose cone), $237.59

Halogen H9 Hellas, no catalog price, expect them to be about $120 for the pair, if they're the standard ones sold at Hella.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts