Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
This picture stuff may be new to many of you, but its old hat to me.
When Im driving and see them in another car lining up the shot, I give em a big smile along with the 1 finger salute.
I think its funny and makes for interesting photos. :)

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I can honestly say I went to Huntsville AL today to Best Buy. If your in a hurry don't take the SS.

It was surrounded. And you might as well just leave the hood open.

And I bet half the cars were taking pictures. What was funny was tonight once it got dark as I was passing people I could see the flashes of their phone cameras.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hoping nobody are charging for those pictures....only if it is to raise a fund to help our friends that are not allowed to get it....

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I don't care who gets in mine. I just tell them not to drag their foot over the bar and don't pull up on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
What is rude about letting anyone that wants to get in my slingshot do it??? I thought that was pretty nice.

·
Registered
266 Posts
English is not Eric's first language. It appears something didn't translate properly. Cool of you, Rab, to let the curious have access to your SS.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
English is not Eric's first language. It appears something didn't translate properly. Cool of you, Rab, to let the curious have access to your SS.
OK. I was wondering how that could have been twisted to be derogatory. I bet 20 people sat in mine today. I just noticed some would drag their left foot over the painted bar. So I just started mentioning to people when they asked if they could sit in it to please pick their foot up over it. And when you get out try not to pull up with the steering wheel because it would pop out of its locked position.

Reactions: Mike Mtl

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
OK. I was wondering how that could have been twisted to be derogatory. I bet 20 people sat in mine today. I just noticed some would drag their left foot over the painted bar. So I just started mentioning to people when they asked if they could sit in it to please pick their foot up over it. And when you get out try not to pull up with the steering wheel because it would pop out of its locked position.
you don't need to explain anything Rabtech, it's your vehicle, your property, you do what you want!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Think they just velcro on around the frame, let me know cause been looking at them for the passenger. Wont know myself until I actually get mine or see one in real life....:mad::mad::mad::banghead::arghh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts