Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mods, Feel free to move this or delete it. As I stated above, I tried to search for this before posting and only posted when It didn't come up after searching. My apologies if I got anybody's panties in a knot!

·
Registered
915 Posts
My panties, or tighty whiteys as it were, are laying quite flat and comfy thank you very much. I was simply letting you know that it was previously posted. My remark about it would have been nice if the original posting of the video was put in this thread was not directed towards you but the original post in the Discussions thread. I normally wouldn't even address this but apparently DKF had a problem with my post as well so here goes. I don't want to come off as a forum nazi, (Sorry Dan Berwitz or whatever name you go by now), but it drives me nuts when stuff gets posted in the wrong thread for the simple fact that it makes it more and more difficult to find things you are looking for as the forum gets bigger and bigger. I'm a simple person with slight anal retentive qualities so I like things in their place. Within the first week of joining here, I posted a video that I didn't think anyone had seen yet because I was so excited to get new info out. As soon as I posted, I realized it was already on here and I just PM'd one of the administrators and requested to take it down. Which they did. Didn't mean to come off as a douche if that's how you interpreted it BKL.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Saint SS, I prefer knit boxer briefs. Glad to hear you wear tighty whiteys, not panties. I guess I took your comments somewhat personal since I had stated that I had done a search and hadn't found it. Not the first time Search hasn't worked well for me. I also tried to post it under the Discussion/Videos forum. I, too have asked a couple of times for threads I started to be moved or removed. Seems to happen sometimes, not others. I also have been described as anally retentive more than once and have a problem with multiple threads about the same or similar subjects, so I like to avoid that whenever possible. Guess we have too many similarities.

·
Registered
915 Posts
It's all good, sooner or later the owners are gonna have to deputize moderators to help out with keeping stuff straight here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts