Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the red color but I really don't want anything else from the SL package. I'll do my own infotainment system and I don't like the look of the forged wheels nor do I want / need the more expensive tires.

Dealer people: Can you order a "downgraded" red?

Anybody: Anybody like gray but want the SL upgrades want to do a body panel swap?

David

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I like the red color but I really don't want anything else from the SL package. I'll do my own infotainment system and I don't like the look of the forged wheels nor do I want / need the more expensive tires.

Dealer people: Can you order a "downgraded" red?

Anybody: Anybody like gray but want the SL upgrades want to do a body panel swap?

David
my dealer is doing just that

·
Registered
212 Posts
If this is possibly very exciting news! i would love a red base SS. I was actually hoping by spring time they would release that third color and allow me to order it as a base for mine.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
that's what I was told. My dealer said someone wanted a red "base model" and I wanted a gray with everything, he was going to swap bodies and seats, hope it can or will happen.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I wonder if the seats are installed the way they are in a RZR, easy to pop out and change out?
According to the fiche of the seats, it looks like they bolt in and out, like in a RZR.

As for swapping panels and/or accessories, at this very moment, the only option is to trade with someone who wants those parts in their other model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts