Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand Polaris, The SS is selling well, and Im shure they are really busy trying to get them out. But come on Polaris......................... How bout a bone!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
The topics are getting a little thin. Hope something new hits the news soon. In the meantime, we'll keep speculating and planning...:D

·
Registered
41 Posts
New SS discussion topics;
* Let's be real; the SS is gonna pull some sweet ass to it, am I right?!?!?!?!?
* Which 'James Bond' devices will you install? Which will void warranty?
* Mounting full auto weapons to the SS; CALIBER vs RATE OF FIRE.
* Plans for long-haul roadtrips in your SS.
* SS owners group; Civic minded club or vicious street gang

·
Registered
41 Posts
Thanks to the low storage capacity, grocery shopping will be just that.
"You going to buy groceries?"
"LOL! Plural!"

"Can you pick up a 6 pack on your way?"
"Dude, that's 6 trips."

·
Registered
620 Posts
I was thinking this is the first working day of the month and Polaris would let some new and more detailed info loose , Not one word . I'm wondering why, are they scared of something ? How hard would it be to give out hard dates when this toy will hit the dealers to be picked up . What's up with the 0-60 times , top speed and so on . I'm thinking 2 thing's one being it's slow or #2 too fast and they are going to be in court over people getting killed in it .

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
I was thinking this is the first working day of the month and Polaris would let some new and more detailed info loose , Not one word . I'm wondering why, are they scared of something ? How hard would it be to give out hard dates when this toy will hit the dealers to be picked up . What's up with the 0-60 times , top speed and so on . I'm thinking 2 thing's one being it's slow or #2 too fast and they are going to be in court over people getting killed in it .
No reason to leak out new information if pre-orders are doing so well. Just sit silent and collect everyone's money!

Anyone else hope they don't get a SS that was built on a early Monday morning or a late Friday night? I sit around and think about these things....

·
Registered
246 Posts
member here said 0-60 5.1

1 - 14 of 14 Posts