Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

I think I'm about done

8K views 45 replies 31 participants last post by  BatSlinger 
#1 ·
I think I'm about done for this year for the Slingshot

I am just not willing to keep worrying about it any longer.

When they get this all figured out I will re-engage

Slo

#3 ·
I think EZ still has a few 3 wheelers i Miami in some containers somewhere at a good price.
Just send the money via western union, to EZ in Nigeria. Make it payable to the Prince of Nigeria.:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

#5 ·
Yeah.. it's been a roller coaster of emotions to say the least. No doubt this is an extremelty odd time of year to release this type of vehicle. No harm to leave your deposit down Sloride. If it's this hard to get our hands on one.. it'll be worth the wait. My dealer said people at the end of his deposit list may not get units until Fall 2015. As frustrated as we all are.. I think it'll be worth the wait.. even if it's in the garage over the Winter months!

#17 ·
Hate to hear that sloride. Given the recent BS in your state I can't blame you but hopefully that roadblock is merely temporary and will find a quick fix. I thought I would lose more interest than I have continuing to wait with four inches of snow on the ground and night time temps in the single digits. For some strange reason I am hanging in there even though I won't be able to ride it for at least four months or more.

I'll be tapping out as well though if registration issues pop up here in my state.

#19 ·
Sloride.
You have been the forum diplomat always stepping in to smooth over relationships as needed. You have been a friend to all. Stay a little longer. You may not need this forum but this forum needs you.
Thanks FloridaJoe for the kind words. I am going to keep my deposit up for my SL and when it finally comes in I will figure out what to do with it.
I have developed a liking for a lot of good people on this forum and will stay in engaged.

My buddy at Corvette Warehouse just took a supercharged 2011 Corvette Grand Sport Conv. in on trade and it's got my name all over it. 785 RWHP...this thing is Sic

#22 ·
Thanks FloridaJoe for the kind words. I am going to keep my deposit up for my SL and when it finally comes in I will figure out what to do with it.
I have developed a liking for a lot of good people on this forum and will stay in engaged.

My buddy at Corvette Warehouse just took a supercharged 2011 Corvette Grand Sport Conv. in on trade and it's got my name all over it. 785 RWHP...this thing is Sic View attachment 2176 View attachment 2177
NICE CAR.... plus it's GREY!!!!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.