Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thank You All, You Know Who You Are!
3,685 Posts
That is beefcake. So is a stiffer sway bar kinda like shocks, You don't really "get it" until you get it?

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is beefcake. So is a stiffer sway bar kinda like shocks, You don't really "get it" until you get it?
Stiffer/adjustable sway bar has many benefits. For example you like your shocks because it rides allot better than stock and it handles well. But when you get on the track or on a twisty road like the dragon and you push your machine you will want stiffer settings on your shocks to reduce body roll and loss of energy. Setting your shocks stiffer would solve the problem but your ride comfort would be compromised.

Adding a upgraded sway bar you can still have a softer setting while reducing body roll and improve handling with out having to go too stiff on shock settings.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Wait... was there body roll before? :D

Seriously not much to remove from the stock SS. But where there is room for improvement, you seem to be nailing it. Nice work. Now can I get them in black?

Reactions: DKF Texas

·
Registered
108 Posts
That's great @Turbosling! I was looking at the DDM Works one. What is the specs on this one (i.e. increased rigidity, thickness, etc.)? Also, what will the price and availability be? Also, are you using the stock sway bar end links?

·
15 Seconds Of Fame Anywhere You Go
583 Posts
image.png
image.png
That's great @Turbosling! I was looking at the DDM Works one. What is the specs on this one (i.e. increased rigidity, thickness, etc.)? Also, what will the price and availability be? Also, are you using the stock sway bar end links?
I have the DDM set up. This mod was right up there with a shock change out that I did first and thought it couldn't get any better. Man was I wrong it takes the cornering to whole other world. I think DDM has this set up in stock. You will not be disappointed IMO

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oem is 1/8 wall Alpha replacement is 1/4 thick wall. Price is $249.00 we are finishing the first batch right now and will have them up for grabs in a few days. Ill post links soon. You can use the stock end link or a after-market. We will have our end links available soon as well.

·
Registered
2015 2JZ swapped
439 Posts
I've been running this sway bar for almost a month now and it makes a HUGE difference! On road cornering is much more positive now and almost no body roll in the corners. Front tires have more grip and feels more stable with a smoother ride. Don't even get me started on how it works on the track...:woot::woot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts