Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fay Mayers Motorcycle World in CO just took delivery or two Slingshots and look at what we have here...

It looks like they are sending a few base models out to dealers.

Exciting news for us that are #1 for the base SS.

EDIT: It sure doesn't look like good Slingshot riding conditions in CO. Load it back up and send it to AZ!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Fay Mayers Motorcycle World in CO just took delivery or two Slingshots and look at what we have here...

It looks like they are sending a few base models out to dealers.

Exciting news for us that are #1 for the base SS.

EDIT: It sure doesn't look like good Slingshot riding conditions in CO. Load it back up and send it to AZ!
Dang- awesome news- I'm #1 at my dealer for a base model in Tulsa. They took delivery of 2 SLs Friday. I hope to see my base model soon. Crossing fingers.

·
Registered
349 Posts
We have the nicest weather in the country right now and can't get ours?????:sour::sour::sour::sour::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
TravAz that sucks doesn't it.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have the nicest weather in the country right now and can't get ours?????:sour::sour::sour::sour::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
TravAz that sucks doesn't it.
It is brutal! My sales guy is off today, so I am hoping he shoots me a call tomorrow and they get a base model this week so I can pickup on Saturday.

Very wishful thinking.... :confused:

Reactions: James McKinney

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's sucks for me, I'm #1 for a base at my dealer 20 miles to the north of Fay Mayers and he had two SL's delivered today:(
Did your dealer's computer show they were supposed to get 2 SLs and no base model?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Route 3A Motors in Massachusetts got both a base and an SL in today. Not many bases out there but there are a few.
My dealer in NH got 2 SL's in today, I closed the deal on mine tonight I was #1 for the SL. Good luck to you guys.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
915 Posts
Eric, I agree that would be an excellent idea. I dont want to steal your thunder but if you don't want to start it, I will

·
Registered
200 Posts
Thank you Saint SS....i am going to see my preach..nut sure of that word...at the church to see if he knows you..????

·
Registered
915 Posts
I'm what they call a sinner's saint, not as good as I can be but not as bad as I could be either. New Post coming up Thanks to Eric

1 - 20 of 22 Posts