1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This guy took it and hid it for four months
image.jpg

Now on the serious side:
I would personally like to thank Polaris for getting my Slingshot for the show in Toronto.
With the help of Polaris, Polaris reps and my dealer at Motos Illimitées, they are sending a special delivery with one slingshot (my Slingshot) to my dealer so the Slingshot could be shown in Toronto at the motorcycle show.
And to top it all off, tomorrow it's my birthday. What an amazing birthday gift :)

Thank you Polaris
[email protected]

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
Happy Birthday and Congrats on getting the ride. That pic is normal for a guy waiting to get his SS,;):borg:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
HAPPY Birthday Mikey, you're a great guy and you truly deserve it!!:):)

Congratulations on the new SL, super excited for you!!
Polaris again demonstrates that is does extraordinary things for it's customers!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
This guy took it and hid it for four months
View attachment 4504
Now on the serious side:
I would personally like to thank Polaris for getting my Slingshot for the show in Toronto.
With the help of Polaris, Polaris reps and my dealer at Motos Illimitées, they are sending a special delivery with one slingshot (my Slingshot) to my dealer so the Slingshot could be shown in Toronto at the motorcycle show.
And to top it all off, tomorrow it's my birthday. What an amazing birthday gift :)

Thank you Polaris
[email protected]
Happy Birthday Mike. Go easy on the birthday cake. You don't want to end up with too much leftover "cheese" in the room........ lol

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HAPPY Birthday Mikey, you're a great guy and you truly deserve it!!:):)

Congratulations on the new SL, super excited for you!!
Polaris again demonstrates that is does extraordinary things for it's customers!
Thank you CT

I know Polaris reads the post here, Polaris reps showed up on Monday at my dealer and they made sure that I will get a machine for the show.
One machine is being specially delivered to my dealer. Polaris knows that it is important to show the machine at that show. I would love to see slingshots in Ontario.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts