Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought a new sl and they will not give it to me and they can not figure out the problem with it engine light is on and abs light is on the screen just shows Polaris symbol and the dealer can not figure it out any help has anyone have had this problem ?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the dealership is waiting for Polaris they reset the ecu and it didn't again I'm so frustrated with this I paid all this money and haven't even got it yet

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Thank you Levram, you deserve answers concerning your machine, I will contact my dealer ASAP to ask them what they do when a machine that does those problems just like yours. I'll call you this morning

For your own security remove your phone number , unless you want someone to call you from China Saying "five Dolla me love you long time"

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you Levram, you deserve answers concerning your machine, I will contact my dealer ASAP to ask them what they do when a machine that does those problems just like yours. I'll call you this morning

For your own security remove your phone number , unless you want someone to call you from China Saying "five Dolla me love you long time"
Ok thank u I'm heading to the dealer today

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
You are absolutely the best, Mike MTL!!!
Thank you but I'm Only trying to help,
I spoke to him this morning, and I sincerely hope he got some answers from his dealer, I don't find that it's right for someone to wait so long for his machine and then he cannot drive it because there are some issues that cannot be solved easily as they usually supposed to be

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you but I'm Only trying to help,
I spoke to him this morning, and I sincerely hope he got some answers from his dealer, I don't find that it's right for someone to wait so long for his machine and then he cannot drive it because there are some issues that cannot be solved easily as they usually supposed to be
I just left the dealership and they fixed everything but the abs they said its a ecu problem now all the sensors have power but now no codes are popping up

·
Registered
509 Posts
Celebration time! Finally we heard something good that's gotten fixed. I hope they fix the other problems that Slingshots been having both electrical or mechanical issues. Have a safe ride and enjoy!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I just left the dealership and they fixed everything but the abs they said its a ecu problem now all the sensors have power but now no codes are popping up
Congratulation I'm so happy for you, when you spoke to me this morning and told me that if you have to return this slingshot you will have to wait six months extra if the problem is not fixed......this is great news, enjoy it, it is very well deserved

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congratulation I'm so happy for you, when you spoke to me this morning and told me that if you have to return this slingshot you will have to wait six months extra if the problem is not fixed......this is great news, enjoy it, it is very well deserved
Well it still wasn't fix right so they gave me the demo and knocked 500 off the loan Polaris had no clue what was wrong with it and they said there going to keep it so they can figure it out if someone has a issue like this

1 - 18 of 18 Posts