Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Robert,

Thank You for taking the time to contact Polaris Industries.

I understand you are looking for an arrival date of the slingshot!
We thank you for your interest with our product line, it is greatly appreciated.

For specific date information this will need to be confirmed with your dealer; once the orders ship the dealer will receive tracking information.
At this time what we can provide is the Slingshot is expected to ship within the month of October; however this will very from dealer to dealer when they will receive the orders.

If you have further questions or concerns please contact Polaris Consumer Service at 1-800-765-2747 and refer to case # 3123777 any of our agents will be happy to asst you further.

Thank You,
Ashley

Polaris Consumer Service
Polaris Industries, Inc.

************** DO NOT REPLY ******************
Reply mail to this address is not received.

Sent using my fat thumbs via Taptalk App.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Yeah... but we already know that...

Reactions: luckyone

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It just made me happy to see the email

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
It just made me happy to see the email

That is true, I was thinking you are probably the first person to get a straight response. Congrats!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just curious , Has anybody called to get an update from them today? Maybe they have new info. Never know if we don't ask....

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Just curious , Has anybody called to get an update from them today? Maybe they have new info. Never know if we don't ask....
..."Late fall". No dates available. Pretty much the exact same thing they said last week........ I told her she'd make a great politician.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am about to give up hope on the sole fact that they won't give us any dates. All they are saying is end of the month. And now your telling me that a service rep told you "late fall"!!!! What the hell is "late fall"? Its sad that even CanAm support personnel login to spyderlovers.com and post information. Maybe Polaris should take some notice on how to use the freaking web.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I am about to give up hope on the sole fact that they won't give us any dates. All they are saying is end of the month. And now your telling me that a service rep told you "late fall"!!!! What the hell is "late fall"? Its sad that even CanAm support personnel login to spyderlovers.com and post information. Maybe Polaris should take some notice on how to use the freaking web.
Without a date, it's all relative. "Late Fall" could be construed as anytime after Oct 15, or Nov 15, who knows? Maybe she when she said "Late Fall" she meant Oct 17th...........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts