Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, there I was minding my own business and the wife tells me my girls have a play date, and after basketball and karate my son and I are left to our own devices. I knew a dealer 40 minutes from me had a couple base ss in stock. My five year old son was pretty upset that we didn't leave with it, but I did out down a deposit. Just need to work out the details and see what they will do for my trade in toy.

Overall impressions? Well the fit and finish is pretty crappy. It's akin to the four wheelers they had in the shop, and not quite as nice as the can am or nicer ski mobiles there. They had no dealer plate, so I didn't get to drive it which was pretty lame. They did take my son, and then me for a ride on the back roads, and it's as fun as anyone on here has mentioned. I couldn't leave without some commitment. I need one, just need to work out the details, and I made it clear that I didn't want the demo.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I've seen on here the southern dealers can't keep them in stock, but up north it's a different story. They have a wait list for the sl, but not the base. I guess they all want the fast one:cool:

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
And I can't even get one that has been pre-order since July! This is pure hogwash!

Both of those bases should have been presold.... Period! Just another example of dealers playing games and Polaris letting them

1 - 5 of 5 Posts