Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I drive a Camaro with the HUD and I must admit that it's more distracting for me in other vehicles having to check the guages all the time now that I am used to it. I love having speed/RPM right there whenever I want it...A HUD would be awesome I think.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have this for sale...maybe its a good thing for your iPad!!:) Perfect fit in the audio suppose to be! View attachment 412 View attachment 413
I know this is an old post but do you have any more info on this? Was it in fact installed and how did it work out? Pretty much exactly what I want to build would like feedback pros and cons if it worked or not so I know what to avoid or what to change or make different and if this did work and you have them available I may want one if you can deliver :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Reactions: iFargo

·
Registered
839 Posts
I know this is an old post but do you have any more info on this? Was it in fact installed and how did it work out? Pretty much exactly what I want to build would like feedback pros and cons if it worked or not so I know what to avoid or what to change or make different and if this did work and you have them available I may want one if you can deliver :)
I never install it because i sold the car before and sell the mount...here is there website...

http://www.soundmanca.com/

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.