Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Canadian models will have a review mirror as it is required. Not like it is going to do much good from the dash as all you going to see is that shark fin or maybe the good looking female riding beside you... Maybe a mirror isn't such a bad idea....
The back of the SS is pretty high...you think we can see something in the rear?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Canadian models will have a review mirror as it is required. Not like it is going to do much good from the dash as all you going to see is that shark fin or maybe the good looking female riding beside you... Maybe a mirror isn't such a bad idea....
They put rear Mirror in the T-Rex but the only thing we see is the engine...lol...every owner have removed it, except for ladies need to look her lipstick...but for last 2-3 years i think Campagna don't put them anymore.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Right, so if you put a screen on the center of the dash - like where a mirror would go - that is connected to a camera on the back of the SS it will be like having a mirror in the center of the dash.

Not just a camera for backing up but on full time.
Can you show that? Curious of what kind of stuff is that? Never hear that!

·
Registered
839 Posts
I know this is an old post but do you have any more info on this? Was it in fact installed and how did it work out? Pretty much exactly what I want to build would like feedback pros and cons if it worked or not so I know what to avoid or what to change or make different and if this did work and you have them available I may want one if you can deliver :)
I never install it because i sold the car before and sell the mount...here is there website...

http://www.soundmanca.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.