Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey kids!!

We are living the life here at 9,0000 ft in Colorado on the edge of the Mt Evans Wilderness where one of these nice rides would fit right in!
Bought a new wing in '06 but had to sell due to a back injury in '12. Had a great time on it but some things come to an end before you are ready.....

Been looking at all our options to ride around this great state in from drop tops to, well everything else that might look like it would scoot.

Slingshot just might fill the bill if it don't break the bank first.

Hope to see ya'll down the road apiece!

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Welcome PODO! Colorado is one of the first long distance trips that I want to take my Slingshot on. I can already imagine cruising the Million Dollar Highway with the cool Rocky Mountain air in my face and hopping from one old mining town to the next :D

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Haha we have a RZRForums.net Rally in Taylor Park, CO the third week of August. The ultimate trip would be to blast a RZR XP 1000 down the trails and then cruise a Slingshot on the street through the small towns. The perfect on/off-road week :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got a couple of ATV's we get into the back country with around here.

Our favorite rides are up to Geneva City, Webster Pass, Red Cone and over Radical Hill.
You've never seen Colorado till you get off the pavement!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts