Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am an avid offroader, was a VW fan for years and years. Purchased our first Polaris in 2009, Ranger Crew 700. Brought our family of 6 together for some great trail rides. Currently we are in a 2012 RZR 4 Silver. Great duneing machine. Love the turnkey fun!

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Welcome to the madness! You will have a great time with this thing as you will have a line formed for all those passengers (read: family members) wanting a ride.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Add one more from Arizona. Tucson is home. Sold my Harley last year but missed being in the wind, This new fun machine fits the bill. Just added a Garmin GPS, with backup camera and a curb alert.
Ready to put some miles on Sam. [ Some Awesome Machine ]

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Add one more from Arizona. Tucson is home. Sold my Harley last year but missed being in the wind, This new fun machine fits the bill. Just added a Garmin GPS, with backup camera and a curb alert.
Ready to put some miles on Sam. [ Some Awesome Machine ]
Congrats & Welcome!!!

·
Vendor
5,431 Posts
I am an avid offroader, was a VW fan for years and years. Purchased our first Polaris in 2009, Ranger Crew 700. Brought our family of 6 together for some great trail rides. Currently we are in a 2012 RZR 4 Silver. Great duneing machine. Love the turnkey fun!
Congrats & Welcome!!!
LOL....You tricked me into thinking this was a new thread @Tripod :D I gave him a star, then realized he'd already been here a YEAR AND A HALF! LOL Come on dude, tighten up! :hilarious:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts