Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, as the post states I am from up here in wine country, used to work hard as a Chef then I found out if you don't work 90 hours a week you can actually have a life. Now I work at a local auto dealer, been here the last decade and worked my way up to sales manager. I plunked my deposit down already.

I must admit I am looking forward to track days at Sears Point only slightly more than trips up and down Highway 1. If the weather is nice I will also take it down to Death Valley in December for my half marathon trail run.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome... I am ready for a cruise up the 1 anytime...

A group ride through Lucas Valley rd to the 1, up to Stewarts Point then go Skaggs Springs back to Geyserville.. hell we could start in the Presidio cross the Golden Gate in a pack.

·
Registered
31 Posts
A fall ride through that part of the country would be great. Put it on the list and as soon as we get some machines let's set it up.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome... I am ready for a cruise up the 1 anytime...

A group ride through Lucas Valley rd to the 1, up to Stewarts Point then go Skaggs Springs back to Geyserville.. hell we could start in the Presidio cross the Golden Gate in a pack.
Sounds like a great plan.overnight trip would be awesome.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Highway 1 was on our "bucket list" and we rode it last year on our Harleys. All I can say is "breathtaking"!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts