Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, gang... I've already been posting and reading a lot, and wouldn't you know I never introduced myself. I'm Gary (aka G-Man) and I do not work for the government. That's a nickname I've had for years. I was about to buy a new Indian Roadmaster when I saw my first video of the Slingshot. I showed it to my wife and we decided right then we had to have one. I've been riding motorcycles for years and this is the best of all worlds. Hot car and super bike combined (a hermaphrocycle). I've had two motorcycle accidents and walked away from both of them. Every day someone is pulling out in front of me or endangering me while texting on their phones. I'm a little concerned that my third wreck won't be such an invincibility story. My wife and I love to travel on our bikes, and the Slingshot makes us bigger, more visible, adds some protection, and lets us sit side-by-side so we can talk on our trips. It also gives me the chance to be the drinker instead of always the designated driver. Oh, and I forgot to mention... it's extremely sexy and I am quite the attention hound, thus the deposit on a SL in red pearl. I will look for any opportunity to throw some fun humor into a thread, so don't take it too seriously if I do. You'll just end up hurting your own feelings.

I look forward to meeting many of you.

Gary *G-Man*

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I concur with those above. Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to go in the news section and help out your neighbor state..... After all, Hoosiers are simply Kentuckians that know how to swim.

PS....that joke is meant in the kindest way possible. No offense intended!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I concur with those above. Welcome to the forum!

Be sure to go in the news section and help out your neighbor state..... After all, Hoosiers are simply Kentuckians that know how to swim.

PS....that joke is meant in the kindest way possible. No offense intended!
That's why we keep building bridges. So they can swim in the shade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts