Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how it went this past week, what with all the rain. Did a good number show up? I was looking forward to it but the rain here and en-route was bad enough that I canceled out. Hopefully it cleared up towards end of week.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Awesome!
Not sure how many miles we logged this week but we logged over 300 on the worst rainy day we had and that was Monday. My baby has officially been baptized! LOL

·
Registered
51 Posts
It was great time. The rides and ride leaders were great. Even with the rain the show went on put close to 2000 miles on sling this week. Great to see a lot of slings and what people have done to customize their ride. We did the dragon and rattler. Jerry was the best. Hope everyone got home safe. Cya hopefully next year.

·
Registered
17 Posts
That looked like it would have been a blast. I hate me and the wife missed it. I've only had mine about a month i bet it would have been really fun trip. Maybe we might make a different event. Thanks again for the link.

·
Registered
768 Posts
SSITS 18 Was great, in spite of a lot of rain.

This is our 4th year so buypassed some of the rides and did our own stuff.

Purchased just one farkle for the sling, but something I really needed! 5+ windshield!

Made reservations for next year!

See you all next year!

Reactions: "The Ghost"

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,833 Posts
Total registered and showed was 347. Really shocked there weren't more available for the Guinness Record but the parade set the biggest number of slingshots in a conga line. Another interesting thing...on this site, there was very little talk about Maggie Valley...on another forum, it was huge news and a lot of updates.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Total registered and showed was 347. Really shocked there weren't more available for the Guinness Record but the parade set the biggest number of slingshots in a conga line. Another interesting thing...on this site, there was very little talk about Maggie Valley...on another forum, it was huge news and a lot of updates.

What forum was that?

·
Registered
557 Posts

·
I'm huge in Japan...
1,833 Posts

What forum was that?
If you google Slingshot forums, you'll see a few other forums. You'll recognize the one based on the Info you can find.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts

What forum was that?
I wonder if we could be more cryptic about the INFO. What info? Why the Slingshot info of course.

I will say though....I love this forum. I have been on others for other vehicles and hobbies. This one is very user friendly and full of useful data that is easily searchable. And of yeah, the people are great too! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
I wonder if we could be more cryptic about the INFO. What info? Why the Slingshot info of course.

I will say though....I love this forum. I have been on others for other vehicles and hobbies. This one is very user friendly and full of useful data that is easily searchable. And of yeah, the people are great too! :rolleyes:
Not being cryptic, just try and type in the OTHER Forum's name and see what happens. This Forum blocks all the info with stars.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts