81 - 100 of 151 Posts

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
Reactions: RuneRider

·
Registered
10 Posts
I am 66 may be 100 before getting SL has been on order for almost 3 months now and just keeps getting put back about ready to tell them to forget and put in a order for April next year. I have drivin the SL cant have too much fun

·
W.H.O.R.E. (We Haul Our Ride Everywhere)
1,601 Posts
I am 66 may be 100 before getting SL has been on order for almost 3 months now and just keeps getting put back about ready to tell them to forget and put in a order for April next year. I have drivin the SL cant have too much fun
I've been reading these horror stories of how long it's taking members to get their SS's ? We saw our very first one May 2nd and two weeks later drove to the dealership and had our pick of 2 reds or 1 grey ! We chose the red one in the showroom, it was cleaner than the one outside. A week later I gave a buddy of mine a ride and he drove to the same dealer, the next day, and bought the other red one ! I guess it just depends on where you live ?

·
Registered
424 Posts
I've been reading these horror stories of how long it's taking members to get their SS's ? We saw our very first one May 2nd and two weeks later drove to the dealership and had our pick of 2 reds or 1 grey ! We chose the red one in the showroom, it was cleaner than the one outside. A week later I gave a buddy of mine a ride and he drove to the same dealer, the next day, and bought the other red one ! I guess it just depends on where you live ?
That's great, where do you live...there are at least a half dozen people on here that want to buy one...Good luck with yours and welcome to the site.

·
W.H.O.R.E. (We Haul Our Ride Everywhere)
1,601 Posts
That's great, where do you live...there are at least a half dozen people on here that want to buy one...Good luck with yours and welcome to the site.
Louisville Kentucky Waynes Polaris in LaGrange Off Hwy 71 I think the reason they are moving slow out of his store is as far as I could tell the SS is the only Street Legal vehicle he sells out of his store ! The only other vehicles I saw were Four Wheelers ?
I guess we are getting a little off subject for this thread but there you go I hope it helps someone out that's been waiting ! And thanks !

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im 32, I have a Cbr 1000rr, Ducati 1098, A Honda Grom. I wanted a cruiser bike, and I was about to get a Honda F6B. Then I saw the SS on youtube and said F the F6B! hah

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
I use mine A LOT !

·
Slingshot Aficionado
1,486 Posts
Actually, to be more accurate, I use them both A LOT !

81 - 100 of 151 Posts