Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in central Alabama if you were to draw and x from corner to corner of the state it would pass right over my office in Billingsley Alabama.
I was just wondering how many SS we could convoy up-and-down I-65 :pompus:
I love to hit up Buffalo wild wings in alabaster A half-dozen or so SS would be cool as hell :cigar:

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I'm in haleyville al. Ill have a red one when the first one comes off the truck

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I'm at bike week now in PCB. I'm on a white spyder.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When y'all decide to venture down to the beach hit me up. I'm in Panama City and will have my base model from Dothan on the first delivery.

Stephen
Sure thing, i'm down their lease three times a year I was hoping I would have SS by the shrimp festival not looking too good though. :banghead:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Cap, I was hoping to have it for Cruising the Coast which I vastly prefer over the Shirmp Festival. Oddly enough I've only been to a few since Huricane Frediric. That's the problem with being a local, when everyone else is here we want to be elsewhere. o_O BTW, if you're not familiar with Cruising the Coast check it out. Last year there were well over 7000 hot rods, street rods, muscle cars, exotics, etc registered. If you're not into cars, ignore it. Cruising a SS in the middle of that would be a blast.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea a good buddy of mine from from Louisiana is there every year with a new ride every year think he will be in a 55 Chevy this year. Told him if I had it I would be there.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I was really shooting to have one of my old COE's ready for this year but it didn't happen. The SS would have been a great alternative, albeit a bit of a scary one with the way the drivers all rubberneck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I live in Shreveport Louisiana, but my folks/brothers live in Mobile, Al. My SL will be making the trip frequently!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I received My SS on Dec.1 and have put about 350 miles on it until the weather took a crap. It runs fine and I do not plan on any add on equipment for performance. Just make it a touring machine like its designed for. In Gardendale Al.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I received My SS on Dec.1 and have put about 350 miles on it until the weather took a crap. It runs fine and I do not plan on any add on equipment for performance. Just make it a touring machine like its designed for. In Gardendale Al.
Cool , I didn't know how close the next one was to me. Im up in Haleyville, AL . I have driven mine to Jasper AL 2 times to work. If the temp will get above 50 ill swing down to Birmingham this weekend. My daughter lives in Pelham so I go down to Birmingham quite a lot.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yes I hope its nice this weekend. I will be out on mine and plan on riding to Ct.Yd. 280. I have friends that play there and some that wants to see my SS. And my thanks go to Big # one in Homewood al.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts