Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are # 1 on the list for the SL in Colorado Springs CO with no delivery yet. Who is still waiting and we're are you located? Trying to figure out who is left for delivery, and was hoping to get mine before RABTECH because we enjoyed reading his humorous struggle that we are now in. ;);):eek::mad::banghead: Hey Oregon, we know you are still waiting, we are originally from your great state and have family there. Please send me a CASE OF PATIENCE ,,,,!!:bag::yuck::)

·
Registered
503 Posts
We are # 1 on the list for the SL in Colorado Springs CO with no delivery yet. Who is still waiting and we're are you located? Trying to figure out who is left for delivery, and was hoping to get mine before RABTECH because we enjoyed reading his humorous struggle that we are now in. ;);):eek::mad::banghead: Hey Oregon, we know you are still waiting, we are originally from your great state and have family there. Please send me a CASE OF PATIENCE ,,,,!!:bag::yuck::)
I am #1 for a base model in Tulsa Oklahoma at 5th Gear Cycle. The dealer has received and sold 2 SL's but no base models. I am sorry if your thread is intended to address dealers that have not received any Slingshot models yet.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Yep, Oregon.......I'd send you some but I used it all up already! :eggonface:
#1 for Base at Mt. Hood Polaris. The SL's should have hit yesterday (at Mt.Hood in Gresham and Cycle Country in Salem.)

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey thanks, good to know. We have had no deliveries and just trying to figure out why. I know the base orders are in the same boat,but puzzled by no delivery at all. Thanks

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I'd venture to say the vast majority of forum members are still waiting....Kip has been posting deliveries by states (from the dealer portal) in a different thread. From what it looks like, they're starting to come at a faster rate. It probably won't be long.

·
Registered
542 Posts
#1 tier 2 on a SL in se Michigan. No snow on the ground here and 59* today but that'll be changing real soon, like low 30's for highs the rest of the week.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CB1, yes the weather here is turning quickly also, just want to get some road time before the snow.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Consider this my check-in into the ever so depressing waiting room.

Nothing in AZ, as far as I know. Very quiet with many confused dealers.

Yay!:banghead:

Reactions: James McKinney

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats what I think, how could they empty the truck only 50 miles away.....and not make delivery. My dealer says he's tier 1....I am begining to wonder.

TRAV, you have been accounted for, please have a seat and...........
:):):)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
#1 in Charlston, Illinois and still no SS !

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have made it a home..... DSCN1689.JPG
and still nothing.....I have had an alcohol indused sage burning, head dress, helmet wearing cerimony.......and nothing. When it does come I hope it is flawless....burning more sage now.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Just stopped by the Cycle Nation dealer in Canton GA, while we were out Christmas shopping, they were closed, but ....
..................what did I spy.......... A grey SS and a SL on the Slingshot display!

So GA has started to get them in too! Hope for a call Tuesday from my dealer in TN. I am #1 for a base at Battle Creek Power Sports in Jasper TN!

They were awesome looking! The Stealthily grey looked faster! HA!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I have made it a home..... View attachment 2884
and still nothing.....I have had an alcohol indused sage burning, head dress, helmet wearing cerimony.......and nothing. When it does come I hope it is flawless....burning more sage now.
Nice. Those things will definitely speed up the shipments. Just dont get too crazy and burn down that nice setup in your garage.

Im going to grab my tent and set it up right on my dealers floor. Ill tell them that I'll leave when my SS arrives. Maybe that will help speed things up....

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I am with you TRAV, maybe camp out in a 4 seat RZR on the show room floor, start it up every once in a while to charge my TV, cooler, and load speaker that goes off every 10 minutes with the recorded sound of " IS IT HERE YET!!!!! I THINK I HEAR A TRUCK COMMING!!!!!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts