Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, new (and first time) Slingshot owner here and so glad to join you guys! Had a question:

For those of you who have recently purchased a new 2020 SL/R model how many keys or key fob did you get?
If you can, please include the exact Year and model that you purchased, that would be very helpful.

I bought a 2020 SL and the dealer gave me just ONE single key fob.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, new (and first time) Slingshot owner here and so glad to join you guys! Had a question:

For those of you who have recently purchased a new 2020 SL/R model how many keys or key fob did you get?
If you can, please include the exact Year and model that you purchased, that would be very helpful.

I bought a 2020 SL and the dealer gave me just ONE single key fob.

Thanks in advance!
I got the 2020 R with only one fob and 2 keys... Really don’t understand why as when you buy a car you get 2 fobs...

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
I got the 2020 R with only one fob and 2 keys... Really don’t understand why as when you buy a car you get 2 fobs...
I could say that this is a specialty vehicle and less likely to be used as a daily driver by multiple drivers, therefore a 2nd fob isn't necessary, but the short answer is: 2 fobs cost twice as much as 1. Polaris math. Welcome to the show guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts