Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting - ordered 9/10/2014 Gary Johnson - Ellijay GA

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Base ordered first week of August, and I'm still hanging like the proverbial......ah, you know what I mean.

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would like to get everyone to copy and add there name so we can get a long list of all the people with orders that are still waiting!

Please reply to my original post and copy and add your info!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Ordered a SL 8-8-14. Tier ll level dealer. Monroe Motorsports, Monroe, Michigan. #1 on their list of buyers.

·
Registered
434 Posts
ordered Titanium with Blade and Infotainment on 8/5/2014 from Best Buy Victory in Ft. Pierce, FL.
Still waiting.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I have not been waiting nearly as long as most of you guys placed my order for a base from Kip at full throttle motorsports 11-26-14. I am not going to get nervous till March as its winter here in Michigan even tho all the snow is gone and its going to be 50 this weekend I know the snow will hit again soon.

·
Registered
175 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
ordered July 31 SL bestbuyvictory ft. Pierce
Bruce, Jim confirmed that a truck with 4 reds will arrive today. Yours may be on it if you ordered 7/31 I imagine you are very early in his list. Guessing 3 or 4.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Man, I feel for you guys, especially in the warm weather states. I would be PO'd. Sure you are.

·
Registered
434 Posts
When i put my deposit down in Aug, I was told they will start shipping in late Sept and was told I was #6 on the list, #1 for a Titanium.
I figured I would surely have it by my birthday in Nov.
Then shipping was pushed back until Oct, So i relaxed my "due by" date to either a late birthday or early Christmas present.
Then came the Nov. ship date. So I told myself, well, looks like a Christmas present after all.
Then Polaris came out and said, Pre-solds will be delivered by end of year.
So it is looking like Christmas is screwed this year.
If I don't get the call by then to come get it, it is over in my book, I am out.
I guess I will have to find a new toy to occupy my time.
Maybe a nice inground swimming pool in the back yard instead with a patio and screen enclosure?
At least those will not depreciate in value.

Reactions: Sonny
1 - 20 of 31 Posts