Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If I post of pictures by god you'll have to live with it. You guys couldn't handle my post on the camel toe comment.

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've got about a third of it left. It's still very good. Very open so you have to smoke it slowly. Nice light coffee and chocolate taste to it. Are you bored yet?

·
Registered
497 Posts
back to your original thread. How are you handling the waiting??? I am my usual calm, collected self, jus chilling and patiently waiting
NOOO.jpg

·
The Pack
5,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just spit coffee all over my screen...CR, you are too funny

I look forward to some beers with you at a SS rally and I still want to hear about how you flipped the car off the bridge.
Always happy to spread a little joy around. The car I flipped off the bridge was my very first "badass" ride. It was a 1997 Hyundai tiburon. It was all hooked up with blue ground effects circa 199furious, cold air intake, and mirrored windows. Between the obnoxious base heavy sound and the mirrored windows I pretty much felt like a god. Of course any time you come that close to divinity you should usually expect a bitch slap from on high. Mine was delivered in the form of a handful of gravel on the right hand side of a twisty back woods road on my way to open Ruby Tuesday for the lunch shift. I lost traction, spun out, couldn't recover so I just hung on for the ride. I plowed straight through the scrubby trees that were playing the role of guard rail. Nose first and surprisingly quiet my blue tiburon floated right off the edge to land upside down in water. Air bags deployed, seatbelt did it's job. Luckily the back end of the car was in fairly shallow water. Another stroke of luck the power windows still worked. After unbuckling I fell to the ceiling before scrambling out the window.

·
Vendor
554 Posts
Staring at the 100 different places in my showroom where I could set up the Slingshot display and changing my mind daily about it...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts