Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GREAT BACKDROP, what did u use on the tires and black trim? we're heaading out to joshuha tree sat 0800 am. interested? call me 619-726-2199 tonite or in the am. going to stop by mercy rd off 15 at the gas station across from KFC, if nobody there i'll ck my phone and take off

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
GREAT BACKDROP, what did u use on the tires and black trim? we're heaading out to joshuha tree sat 0800 am. interested? call me 619-726-2199 tonite or in the am. going to stop by mercy rd off 15 at the gas station across from KFC, if nobody there i'll ck my phone and take off
Hey Ray I use Maguiers Black Tire, spray it on the tires then wipe off the excess and use the same rag to wipe the rims.
I'll meet you at the gas station at 0800 and cruze up with you to Anza 371 to 74 if that's your route, then I'm splitting off to head up to Big Bear.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
decided to go up to cooks, will do josh when it's warmer. quite a few of the others have backed out due to cold weather. will ck w/ you again. ck FB so cal slingshot riders

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Ray I use Maguiers Black Tire, spray it on the tires then wipe off the excess and use the same rag to wipe the rims.
I'll meet you at the gas station at 0800 and cruze up with you to Anza 371 to 74 if that's your route, then I'm splitting off to head up to Big Bear.
watch out for snow, it's not a snowmobile

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I have heated gear so cold doesn't bother me.
Roads are clear but I'll lookout THX
Did Trabuco Cyn & Cooks last weekend after looking for you at Hells Kitchen around 13:00, missed Steve in Santa Ysabel in the morning when I went through Julian via Wynola Rd, then back to Mesa Grande to Palomar Mtn, through Warner Springs into Temecula then up to Hells & Cooks. Great day in the SS.
Have fun at Cooks, they went nuts when they saw my SS.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts